Saturday, August 28, 2010

Updates

Here are some recent pictures of the plants, they are doing great! There is still some stretching, particularly with the plants on top and in back, where (right now) they don't get direct light for very long. And my original, tomato and bell pepper plants have flowers! They should go to fruit soon, if they haven't already. Also, I got a new pump, and now have the reservoirs ready for DWC. And my brother suggested filling a whole bottle rather than just the basket, with hydroton pebbles. And I figure that it will hold more moisture and block sunlight some, so why not try it. I put a small 3" basket upside down in the bottom of the bottle to keep the pebbles from going out the neck, and plan on planting something in there soon.
Pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment