Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some More Sites

Here are a few sites, blogs, articles that I have found interesting and or useful along the way:

The Garden Pool - A video of this sent to me by the friend who turned me on to Windowfarms last year... if only I had a pool...
Garden Pool Blog - A lot of great videos and instructions all over this site, check it out!
BionicMelissa's Windowfarm Blog - She just started this blog, but she is off to a great start! Show her some love.
CO2 Enrichment Methods - Something I plan to get into when I have a more closed off space. Very in depth and to the point.
A NASA article on Hydroponics - Interesting...
Hotwired's Lighting Experiments and Design - He has been doing his own research into the spectrometry of different growing lamps, in order to make the most ideal lamp, great information if you are thinking about lighting.

I will continue to add to this as I find new sites, but these are a few I have returned to a bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out! This whole window farm thing is awesome, especially how creative people can be with it. Using wine bottles and as little plastic as possible is a very noble cause.

    You inspired me to keep track of my progress through a blog, so I have to thank you for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, I am happy I could inspire! And thank you, I hope people benefit from what I have done... Though I did have my first mishap over the weekend, my portable tower was on a less than sturdy base, and at some point fell over, breaking a bottle, spilling the water (luckily not starting a fire since it fell on the fan I had in there), and killing the plants... One negative to the glass I suppose, but that was mostly a design flaw on my part.

    ReplyDelete